Our Child Protection Training webpages detail everything you need to be aware of when you work with young people on behalf of Friends of the Earth. In brief:
- You need to register as a School Visitor or Educator – you can apply here
- You must never be alone with a child or young person, viagra buy and must be supervised by a qualified person such as a teacher or youth leader at all times.
- You need to do a risk assessment for any activity you do. You can read the information about risk assessment and there is a blank Risk Assessment Sheet for you to fill in.
- If you want to take photographs of children or young people, cialis you can read the Policy on images of children and young people and there is a blank Photo consent form which you can ask the school, youth club leader or parent to fill in.
- Friends of the Earth has safeguarding guidelines for local groups, which apply whenever you are working with children, young people and vulnerable adults. The Youth and Education Network extends this in the Child Protection Training pages to explain how the policy applies to local group members and supporters working with children and young people when their parents are not present.
- We also have advice about Young People in Local Groups